This is a list of pictures recommended by our Service team, to be taken during a DCWB commissioning and provided in the case associated with this Commissioning.
- The ABB Charger label
- The Chargepoint mac id label (when applicable)
- A picture of the internal filter prior to energizing the unit
- Picture of Modem and Antenna (connected)
- Sim card (numbers clearly visible - please replace in charger after removing for picture)
- The external breaker/fuse with the size clearly visible
- Please note : for 3 Phase units, must size needed is 32A - 40A max / for 1 Phase units 100A - 125A
- Please note the wire size used for installation and the length of that wire fron MPD to charger
- The terminal block wiring (may require multiple pictures for AC incoming and DC outgoing wiring)
FOR 3 PHASE :
- Please include the ferrite core installation with placement and a count of the # of wires running through the center of the ferrite core ring
( L1, L2 and L3 , Neutral and Ground wires must be run through the center of the ferrite ring)
- Please include a picture of the factory installed ferrite ring on the AC incoming lines
NOTE: 1 Phase units have no ferrite core (neither factory installed or technician installed)
- The welcome screen on the HMI
- A picture of the HMI screen when providing a charge
- A full view picture of the charger installed
- Any notable visual documentation of charger cable, external case or other.
Please sign in to leave a comment.